Kennedy Mansion Policies
- We request that our guests please adhere to the policies described on this page.
- Our check in time is between 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., and check out is by 11 a.m.
- All rooms are single or double occupancy.
- We accept Cash, Traveler’s Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Children may be allowed to stay at our discretion but prior arrangement must be made for adults travelling with children.
- This is a Non-smoking Inn. There is a covered outdoor seating area for our smoking guests.
- A valid credit card is required to confirm a reservation.
- Kennedy Mansion Reservation Policy
- Phone call reservation requests are taken between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. (central standard and central daylight savings time). Email reservation requests can be taken at anytime.
- If your reservation date falls within the next 30 days, payment is taken in full at the time of reservation unless prior arrangements are made. If your reservation falls outside of 30 days your reservation must be secured by a deposit: half the total amount of your stay. The balance will be charged at 30 days before your reservation unless prior arrangements are made. These payments can be made with cash, check, or major credit/debt card.
- Kennedy Mansion Cancellation Policy
- Deadline to cancel or change reservation is 14 days prior to your reservation. For reservations with at least 14 days notice we will gladly refund your deposit less a $30 room processing fee. If your reservation is canceled within 14 days of the stay, the guest can choose to receive a gift certificate in the value of your deposit or be charged for the reservation.
- Kennedy Mansion is not responsible for weather conditions or personal emergencies.
- Whole Inn reservations must be paid in full 30 days prior to reservation. No refunds will be given for whole Inn reservations.
- The Kennedy Mansion is a non-smoking facility. Outdoor smoking areas are provided on the back landing, front porch, and in the side yard. Guests smoking in the rooms will be subject to an additional $200 cleaning charge.
- Please inform the Innkeepers if you plan any special decorating of your room. Confetti and tapered candles are not permitted for cleaning and safety reasons. Please clear all other special needs with the Innkeeper.
- All guests staying at The Kennedy Mansion must be registered with the front desk upon arrival.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. Any additional adults / children will be charged according to the published rate schedule.
- Unauthorized guests will be charged $50 per guest / per night and will be subject to immediate eviction . This is deemed theft of services. The registered party will be responsible for the penalty charge. Kennedy Mansion reserves the right to enter and inspect any room upon showing of good cause.
- Guests wishing to pay for their stay in cash will be required to pay for the entire amount of their stay plus a $100 security deposit upon check-in. The security deposit will not be released until the day of check out, once housekeeping has inspected and cleaned the room.
- Parking is available on the premises.
- Pets are allowed at our discretion. A one time non-refundable pet fee of $ 80 will be charged.
- Reservations by deposit or credit card only.
- Please make arrangements for late arrival.
- Taxes apply: Rates quoted do not include Oklahoma sales tax.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Gift certificate sales are final and non-refundable
Making a Reservation
Guest Registration / Occupancy
20 % of the total reservation fee is due if the event is more than 6 months away, 50% is due within 6 months and the balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the event.
Deposits are non-refundable.
If a cancellation of an event is submitted by written letter and received 60 days prior to the actual event date, the remaining balance is not due. Deposit is still non-refundable.