Weddings in Tulsa
The Kennedy Mansion offers a breathtaking, romantic setting for your wedding or any special event. Located two minutes northwest of Downtown Tulsa, the elegant and spacious Kennedy Mansion is a Tulsa treasure.
Free Open House - Bridal Fair in Tulsa - Kennedy Mansion Saturday, July 13th, 2013 between 11 am and 4 pm.
With its "Gone with the Wind" staircase, large ballroom, high ceilings and 5 fireplaces your Tulsa event will leave your guests with memories that will last a lifetime.
Two acres of landscaped lawns, beautiful gazebo, wedding garden, and swimming pool, makes an enchanting outdoor location for a wedding site.
Our wedding planners can help organize your weddings, elopement, vow renewal ceremony, honeymoon, or civil union ceremony for your special event, including catering, bridal shower and rehearsal dinner.
For more infos call 918 712 8065
Wedding Mansion Special
(for up to 50 guests - $3,000)
- 6 hours rental of the first Floor and Grounds
- Exclusive use of Grounds for your Ceremony & Reception including the Grand Ball Room, the Gazebo & the Sunken Garden
- Licensed Officiant (if needed)
- Bride’s Wedding bouquet and Groom’s boutonniere
- 3 Tier Wedding Cake, round or square, including cutting & service
- Wedding coordination
- Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal
- Professional Wedding Photography including full rights of ownership & reproduction
- Programmed Music played through MP3 Player (Ipod Stereo System)
- White wooden chairs and Tables
- Parking Attendants
- Outside Caterers allowed
- Use of Dining Area & Kitchen for food warming
- Decoration of 8 tables
- Dressing room for Bridal Party (Bride & Groom)
A la Carte:
- Sunday to Thursday $200 per hr. (no min.)
- Friday $250 per hr. (min. 3 hours)
- Saturday $250 per hr. (min. 6 hours)
A la Carte:
Friday & Saturday $2000 for 7 hours renting
Sunday - Thursday $250 per hour